Puppet Pals app for plenaries
I have recently been experimenting with the Puppet Pals App on the iPad. This app allows
students and teachers to create your own unique shows with animation and audio in real time!
Pick out your actors and backdrops, drag them on to the stage, and tap record. Your movements and audio will be recorded in real time for playback later.
This app is as fun as your own creativity. Your creations are only limited by your imagination.
– Create an actor from a photo
– Use a photo as a backdrop for your storytelling
– zoom and rotate your characters using two fingers
– flip them around with a double tap
– a wide variety of creative characters to download (including famous talk show hosts and politicians)
– limitless possibilities of story creations
– buy the director’s pass and receive ALL current and FUTURE content!
Educational Uses – Groups of students can create a short video that can demonstrate their learning during the lesson.Students produce a short show as part of the lesson to demonstrate learning. This short video can be viewed by all during the plenary part of the lesson and then revisited at the start of the next lesson. Videos can also be exported to the Camera Roll, Uploaded to YouTube or shared via twitter.